Saturday, February 3, 2018

Saturday Shopping 2/3/2018


This weekend, I am in Cleveland! I mentioned that I was going in my instastories and SO many of you sent me the best recommendations! 

I am here to go to my first ever NBA game. We don't have an NBA team here in Pittsburgh, so I'm excited! I thought I'd round up the recommendations that a lot of you gave me in case anyone else is looking for things to do in Cleveland. 

Here are the top things:
- Brunch at Town Hall
- Brunch at Pier W
- Walking around West Side Market
- Cocktails at Velvet Tango Room 
- Dinner at any of Michael Symon's restaurants 
- Go to the Rock N Roll Hall of Fame
- Go to the Cleveland Museum of Art 
- Go to the 'Christmas Story' home 

Follow along on Instastories as I share what we do while there! We already have (exciting dinner plans), so we really only have Saturday lunch and Sunday brunch to choose from. We also only really have Saturday afternoon and a bit on Sunday to explore. So, it's a quick trip, but I hope to be able to pack a lot in! 

This week, I found a TON of things online. It was bad, bad, bad. Namely, this wicker bag is something that I ordered. I am OBSESSED and think it looks just like a Mark Cross bag (you'll also be so surprised as to where it's from). Scroll through the widget at the top of this post to see more that I am loving! 

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Love the white eyelet top! Hope you are having a wonderful trip!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

Unknown said...

Cutest items! So sad I missed brunch today!

Briana
https://beyoutifulbrunette.com/

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure