Monday, February 12, 2018

What I'm Wearing in the Caribbean

I've shared this several times already, but if you missed it, I am OOO (out of office) this week and in the Caribbean with my mom! 

I've been beyond excited to ditch my winter layers and parka coats for sundresses and sandals... my mom and I have been talking about this trip for a while and we are so glad to finally be soaking up some vitamin D!

Follow along on instagram and Instastories as I take all of you along (I wish I could actually bring all of you with me, that would be SO fun). I'll be back here with some posts about the trip when I return.

I'm sharing this post today becuase I know I will receive a lot of DM's about what I am wearing and I'm not the best with DM's and e-mails while traveling. Especially when I know cell service and WiFi are not always the most reliable when traveling out of the country. Plus, I'd like to spend time with my mom and not put pressure on myself on answering e-mails and DM's (still feel free to reach out, I love hearing from all of you and I'll be sure to respond in the airport on my way home!). 

So here's a roundup of everything I am bringing with me. I went a little crazy becuase I feel like there are so many great warm-weather pieces out right now. Plus, the thought of being able to wear bright white and sandals makes me giddy. Scroll through the widget above to see everything and then below, I will highlight a few of the pieces! You can also scroll through the widget on the right sidebar that will have everything linked as an easy way to see the pieces as this post gets pushed down! 

- This scalloped tee is so comfortable and easy/breezy. It's something you could wear year round. It comes in a bunch of colors, but I am bringing along the navy one (which looks so crisp with white jeans). 
- This dress is so cute and under $100. Prints are really in this spring/summer, and this one reminds me of Dolce and Gabbana. 
- This crossbody handbag is SO cool. It's a beautiful gold bag perfect for year round wear. BUT, you can actually switch the flap part of the bag and it changes the bag entirely. I got this flap and this flap for a Caribbean vibe! It also majorly cut down on my packing different bags. More space in my luggage is a major win!
- I am so excited about these exclusive Jack Rogers naples sandals for their latest year-long collection. I get a new pair of Jack Rogers every year as the weather starts to warm up and basically wear them every single day. 
-I got this bathing suit for $40. I'm not a huge one-piece fan, but this was too cute to pass up. 
- I am taking my favorite pair of Hermes sandals, and I found an almost exact replica for under $100 in case any of you are interested!
- This wicker handbag has the prettiest leather details and the design reminds me SO much of a much pricier Mark Cross bag that I have been coveting. 

2 comments:

Jess said...

Okay seriously, this was a dangerous post- now I want everything & am dying for warmer weather!! Great picks, thanks for posting!

xo Jess
http://awellkeptmess.com

Lauren said...

I love that shop bop dress - I hope they get it back in stock!!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure