Thursday, March 15, 2018

Lately 3/15/2018







Top c/o// White Jeans (size down)
Shop the Look:

Wearing: This cute little top (under $100) arrived a few days too late for my Caribbean trip so I thought it would make the perfect addition to my Charleston trip! It's a nice lightweight with an A-line shape and the most darling pleated neckline. But the real showstopper is the back where it dips into a V and ties into a bow!

Drinking: La Croix sent me a taste of their new, NiCola, which is 'cola' sparkling water. It free of calories, sweeteners, or sodium. Unlike a typical cola, it's clear... It's not my favorite from La Croix, but if you are a cola person, this might be a great healthier option! 

Reading: I have so much respect for brands that are SO creative and this collaboration between Richter and Beauty Rest at SXSW is pretty freaking cool. 

Sale-ing: If you are reading this before 1pm EST, then you are going to want to take advantage of the Jack Rogers sample sale. You can get 2 pairs of sandals and a pair of booties for $175! That's less than $60/pair! They're basically the only sandals I wear in the summer! 

Watching: 
Did you see that The Crown isn't coming back until 2019?! I'm so sad because I love the show, but at least excited there will be another season. This is such a good read- I didn't realize that season three will be a completely different cast! It's set to film this summer and season three will cover up to 1976!

Loving: Henry is OBSESSED with this ball. I am so so so glad I found it- one of you guys recommended it to me, so thank you! It is a soft(ish) rubber ball with two holes. You can put treats in the holes or just let your dog chew on the ball. Henry obviously loves when a treat is inside, but he is also obsessed with just chewing on the ball. It's clearly his #1 favorite toy ever and that makes me so happy!
Loving II: Pardon the goofy photo, but if you watch my instastories, then you already know about these mirrored sunglasses. I'm not really one of those people who has a million pairs of sunglasses. I typically favor 1-2 pairs and really only have about 4 or 5 pairs that I absolutely love. I saw these sunglasses while in Hampden Clothing in Charleston and tried them on thinking it would be 'funny'. Well, turns out I loved them and they actually fit my face! They're something that is wayyyy out of my comfort zone and they're definitely a trend, but I felt SO cool in them! I decided to get them and Callie ended up getting them, too!

Wanting: Um, have you seen these MASSIVE floats? I'm totally on board with these and want one for our lake trip this summer! Scroll through the widget above to see more of my favorites from this week! 

Pittsburgh-ing: I'm looking forward to checking out The Warren, a cute little cocktail bar that opened downtown on 7th street. 

Quoting: 'Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Being alive is a special occasion.' // See more of my favorites, here. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We’re renting a beach house with a pool and I’m considering getting one of those floats for it. It’ll be obnoxiously too big but I think so fun! And I love that quote. We use our silver, crystal, and china regularly. Why else have it?
www.holycitylife.com

Anonymous said...

The Crown won't be back until 2019?! That is depressing! I LOVE that show and although I knew the cast was changing -I just LOVE Claire Foy!

Of course season 3 will stop right before Diana comes into the picture :(

Haha they love to keep us wanting more! :)

Shannon

Lauren said...

Love the top and the massive floats are amazing!!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure