Saturday, March 3, 2018

Saturday Shopping 3/3/2018


Hello, hello! Happy Saturday, everyone! I hope you are all having a lovely weekend. I don't have anything crazy planned, just some casual dinners and getting stuff done around the house/errands. I travel all next week so I'm taking it easy and trying to get things in order over here! 

This week I feel like I came across SO many things! I am obsessed and I hope you love the items as much as I do! Scroll through the widget above to see my favorites.

Some sales to note: Shopbob and Tory Burch. You can see my Shopbop sale picks, here.  Today is the last day for the sale, so get it while you can! One thing to know is that if you have already placed an order and are going to place another order, you can call Shopbop so they can combine your orders. That way you will get the maximum discount on your total order prices.

As for Tory Burch, I haven't bought anything TB in a long while. I browsed the sale and it's really really good. The prices and selection are well worth a browse. I ended up purchasing a bunch of Tory Sport items. Make sure you know they are final sale. I am hoping everything I order fits properly as I have actually never ordered any bottoms from Tory Sport before! They had a ton of adorable tennis skirts priced really nicely!

2 comments:

Net - "It's a Wonderful Movie" said...

Ohhhhh....how I love a good Shop Bop sale!!! They are awesome! They're inventory seems so huge and endless, at times, but their sales are so much fun. I do try to stay clear of Final Sale items. I've "gone for it" a few times in the past, and in the end, they weren't quite right for me... So, if it's on sale and I can still return it, then I'm all in!!! Love getting great deals on awesome stuff between seasons!!!

Love your site!!! Blessings on your day!!! Net :)

Unknown said...

Going to shop these sales especially the Tory sale!

Briana
https://beyoutifulbrunette.com/

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure