Friday, April 13, 2018

Dresses for Fun Occasions


Dresses for Fun Occasions
My birthday is tomorrow. I'm not sure that I'm huge on celebrating my own birthday, especially as I get older. However, I am always up for a good reason to drink champagne and eat cake, so, celebrate I will!

Can you believe the photo above is from FIVE years ago? Honestly, the older I get the more I realize what parents mean by 'time flies'. I feel like this was just yesterday!

Last night I went out with my girlfriends to a new(ish) Pittsburgh restaurant and Saturday I'm going to another new restaurant!

Both restaurants are pretty chic/fancy so I want to wear something fun. I just purged my closet and got rid of a ton so I thought I'd get something new! Plus, I'm always looking for a good reason to dress up. I thought I would share some of the dresses I have been eyeing. I ordered a few hoping that I will fall in love with one (and let's just hope it is only one, ha!). 
All of these dresses (in the widget above) are great for any upcoming dressier occasions you may have. I'm especially fond of this tweed shift that has major Jackie O vibes, this incredible maxi skirt, this little white dress with pearl details,  and this blue and white print! Check my instagram on Saturday to see which dress I end up choosing! 

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Can't wait to see where you are going! Enjoy this amazing weather for your birthday!!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure