Saturday, May 12, 2018

Saturday Shopping 5/12/18


Happy Weekend, friends! What are you all up to this weekend? My family is in town for my grammie's birthday next week, so I'll be spending a lot of time with them! I'm also attending a baby shower for one of my high school friends! I plan to get Henry outside as much as possible, too! He just loves it and I love seeing him have so much fun!

I came across several things I'm loving this week! I love J.Crew's new arrivals, especially this beautiful floral swimsuit! For those of you who love my Hermes sandals and are looking for something similar, these are pretty much identical! I'm not a huge statement earring person, but these tortoise earrings really caught my eye!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Love the yellow floral bikini! You always have the best weekend finds!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure