Monday, August 13, 2018

Vacation Dinner Menu

Vacation Dinner Menu

I posted my dinners on instastories while I was at the lake in July and SO many of you requested that I share the menu from the week. So today's the day! To be honest, I had nothing to do with these meals. We have so many amazing cooks in our family and they prepare and plan the meals. They are all SO delicious. 

Since there aren't many places to eat out, we cook mostly at home, too, and I get really excited. Living alone, I do a lot of eating out or postmate-ing things so whenever I eat a real home-cooked meal, I am a happy camper! I am linking to recipes online that are the most similar to what we do! A lot of these are recipes that my family just knows in their head- they are super old and classic meals and I love it! 

Friday
Salad
Steak
Smashed Potatoes 

Saturday
Pulled Pork (with Trader Joe's Carolina Gold)
Broccoli Slaw
Mac N Cheese (bought at Costco premade)
Peach Galette 

Sunday
New Orleans BBQ Shrimp (secret family recipe, similar here)
Salad
Grits 


Tuesday
Hot Dogs
Hamburgers
Potato Salad
Corn on the cob
Baked Beans


Thursday
Sausage
Grilled Peppers and Onions
Cheesy Potatoes
Bean Salad

Friday
Soyaki (Trader Joe's) Marinated Grilled Chicken breasts
Grilled BBQ Chicken legs
Pasta Salad 
Salad 

Snacks
Hummus
Ingle's Guacamole (it is SO good)
Smoked Salsa (Callie got this from a Farmer's Market in Charlotte)
Kettle Chips (my favorite flavor is Honey Dijon)
Crackers, Cheeses, Meats
Ingles Pimento Cheese (another delicious Ingles find)
Fruit: Peaches, cantaloupe, honeydew, watermelon, berries, cherries, strawberries
Cowboy Caviar 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure