Thursday, September 27, 2018

Lately 9/27/2018

Scarf (more print and color options!)
What a week! I got back from visiting my sister in Charlotte on Tuesday and was slammed with tons of e-mails and work to catch up on. It was a bit stressful, but I've just started to see the light at the end of the tunnel and I'm really looking forward to to the weekend. 

This is my last weekend in Pittsburgh before 6 weeks of back to back trips. Some trips are during the week, most on the weekend. I'm so excited for all of them, but really, what was I thinking?!

The weather is supposed to feel like 'fall' this weekend, so we are going to take Henry to the pumpkin patch! It's his first Halloween and I'm so excited to dress him up. I also plan on getting some items on my to-do list done, do some cleaning and catching up on some sleep! 

Coming soon is a recap of my Charleston trip. It was seriously one of the most fun trips! Charleston is just such a beautiful city if you have never been, I highly recommend it. It has something for everyone, every age! 

Wearing: All of the items I am linking to in the photo above are currently on sale and part of Tuckernuck's Friends and Family sale! I'm talking about the sale below! I just love this black peplum top. It's such a classic that can be dressed up or down but the special part is in the open back with the bows! SO cute. It runs true to size and is under $100.

Eating: I love love love egg drop soup and this recipe sounds amazing. It's on my 'to make' list! 

Drinking: Last year, I had a pumpkin spice margarita at a restaurant and it was SO good. It had just the tiniest hint of fall flavor. I am going to attempt to recreate it using this recipe!

Sale-ing: Tuckernuck is having their Friends and Family sale now through October 1st! You can get 20% off sitewide with code FRIENDS20. My favorite cashmere sweater that I shared in last week's lately post is included in the sale! Also included are the black coated jeans I recently got that I am obsessed with because they are so stretchy and soft. Scroll through to see more of my favorites!

Sale-ing II: The Shoe and Handbag Event is happening at Neiman Marcus. Receive $50 off your $200, or receive $100 off your $400 with code NMSAVE. Valid 9/25-9/30. This is such a good deal considering Neimans has all of the best designer handbags and shoes! $100 off a $400 purchase is such a good discount! Ferragamo Vara's are included and you get $100 off!

Watching:
 Oh my goodness, did you see this adorable little 7-year-old absolutely nail the National Anthem?! SO good.

Watching II: I can't remember how I came across this Canadian advertisement, but I loved it. It's encouraging people to eat together. I wholeheartedly agree with sitting down and eating with your friends and family. I grew up doing this every single night and even when I lived at home after college, we ate together every single night. I think it brings people together and lets you unwind from the outside and online world! 

Loving: The holiday gift sets are at Sephora, I repeat, the holiday gift sets are at Sephora!!!!!! Few things get me as excited as gift sets full of different products. Sephora creates SO many incredible gift sets around the holidays each year and not only do I buy them to give to friends and family, but I also buy them for myself because they are a great way to try new products! Some of my favorite kits are the Sephora brand kits because they contain many different brands in one kit! I like this one. I'm also so excited about this La Neige gift set. You get one full-size product ($20 usually) and three travel sized products for just $28. I am obsessed with the overnight lip masks and use it nightly. I actually said on instastories how I wish there was a smaller version for travel and here we are! Scroll through the widget above to see the other kits I am loving!

Wanting: All the things. No really- with all of the holiday stuff starting to come out I am just head over heels with it all! 

Traveling: Next up is Niagara-On-The-Lake, I can't wait! Thank you to everyone who sent me recommendations on where to eat, what to do, etc. !

Quoting: 'Do it now. Sometimes later becomes never.'// See more of my favorites, here. 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure