Friday, October 26, 2018

Black and Camel






Happy Friday! I hope you all have fun plans this weekend. Can you believe this is the last weekend in October? I say this all too often, but time passes far too quickly! 

Right now, as you are reading this, I am off to Lexington, KY! We go every year with my family and family friends and have a blast. Keeneland is one of our favorite events of the year! Unfortunately, the forecast is calling for cold temperatures and rain, but I know with our group, we will still have a blast. It made planning outfits a bit challenging, though! 

Now onto today's outfit! If you would have told me a few years ago that I would be wearing 'brown' and black together, I would have said you were crazy. It's funny how our style evolves as we age because now, I absolutely love pairing black with camel. It's such a classic, neutral look that anyone at any age can wear. 

I'm all about wearing all black during the winter months. It's simple, easy, slimming, and looks chic overall! However, that can be a bit boring. I find adding in camel or gray to an all-black outfit is an easy way to still keep things simple and neutral but to break up all of the black!  

In this outfit, I'm wearing everything I already owned and then just added this gorgeous camel sweater overtop. I loved that this sweater is double breasted because when you button all of the buttons, you can change-up the look. I am wearing a size small. I think it runs a little big and if you are between sizes, definitely size down. 

3 comments:

Allie said...

The camel sweater looks beautiful. Such a great wardrobe staple for all winter long. xAllie
www.theallthatglittersblog.com

Kelly said...

Sooo chic! Love this so much.

Anonymous said...

Very descriptive blog, I loved that a lot. Will there be a part 2?

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure