Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Chic Cape Coats




Cape// Crepe Shirt (on sale)
Lip Pencil (pillow talk)// Lip Balm (berry)
Shop the Look:
I have always been a cape gal. While not always the most practical choice, I think they look SO chic. Not only that but I think that they add a bit of elegance to even the most casual of outfits. Case-in-point, I was wearing a typical casual outfit: a blouse, distressed jeans, and loafers. When I added the cape, I instantly felt more put together and felt like my outfit looked a little more fashion-forward. 

This cape coat is almost sold out, so I wanted to share some more gorgeous cape coats with you all. I've rounded them up at the bottom of this post. 

My biggest tip when you are wearing a cape is to keep everything else minimal. The shape and style of a cape packs a big punch- even if it is neutral. I also suggest keeping your proportions slim since a cape flares out!

Do you wear capes? I think they would be the perfect 'coat' for those of you who live in the south and get much milder temperatures. Unfortunately, living in Pittsburgh means I have a very small window of time where I can wear capes and not freeze! 
More Capes I Love:

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure