Wednesday, October 3, 2018

September Favorites


Otherland Candles// I received a package from Otherland and as soon as I opened the box I was amazed. The beauty of the candles is incredible but it's the scents that really won me over. They smell so much more expensive than they are, it's amazing. They also easily fill a room with a light scent that isn't overpowering. I got Canopy, Kindling, and Rattan. I honestly can't decide which is my favorite. They're all great fall scents (that aren't pumpkin!). A set of 3 is $89 but if you think about it, 3 Dyptique candles of the same size would be $180+.

Noah Centineo// I watched All The Boys I've Loved Before, which is a Teen/YA movie on Netflix. While the movie was cute- it wasn't anything incredible. But, I've fallen under the spell of Noah Centineo. He is SO cute.

Dermalogica Renewal Lip Complex// You'll notice I am including two lip balm products in this post because I couldn't choose between the two. This gets soooo many 5-star reviews and I get why. It's thick and luxe. I use this both day and night and it's just so much better than any other lip balm I have ever tried. It is supposed to be anti-aging so let's hope that's the case!

La Neige Lip Sleeping Mask// I'm linking to the holiday gift set because I think it is a much better deal. But, I bought this sleeping mask during the Sephora sale in early September. I had heard so much hype around this lip sleeping mask and let me tell you, the hype is true! It's a really thick (but not sticky) balm and you just put it on before bed and I truly notice a difference in my lips in the morning. The gift set would be so great to break up and add into stockings for Christmas!

Moroccan Oil Body Serum// I get the Moroccan Oil press mailers and it opened my eyes to the brand because it's so much more than just hair products. They have body and face products that are just divine. I was recently sent their new body serum. I have never tried a body serum before so I was a little intimidated. But now I just think of it as a nighttime moisturizer. It feels like a thick serum that you rub all over your skin just as you would a lotion. It claims to make skin appear smoother, firmer, and more nourished. I have only been using it every few nights after I get out of the shower so I haven't noticed anything crazy, but it works just as well as a moisturizer, so I figure I might as well use this in hopes of firmer and smoother skin- and the scent is heavenly, too!

Seagate Backup Plus Hard Drive// I own 5 of these hard drives. I realized I've been using these for about 10 years now and they have (knock on wood) never failed me. If you are looking for a slim/portable hard drive that's easy to use an travel with, this is it!

Broken by lovelytheband// This was my most played song in September. It's SO catchy and makes you want to dance around.

Etienne Aigner// I partnered with the brand in August and September and can I just say how much I love the EA brand? Their pieces are so high quality and well made- Especially for the price. If you are ever in search of high-quality leather shoes or bags, Etienne Aigner should be your go-to brand!

Tula Acne Clearing Gel// This stuff is legit. I have acne prone skin so when Tula launched this product I was really excited. It's a lightweight gel that you can put on before your moisturizer. I used to get terrible acne between the ages of 23-26 but luckily I don't have to deal with that so much anymore. However, I do get a few breakouts here and there and this clears them up so quickly- sometimes overnight! Use code SYDNEY at checkout for 20% off!

Dermalogica Eye Cream// Obsessed with this eye cream. I have been testing a bunch of different eye creams and this one is so thick. It is going to be great to have during the winter months when my skin gets really dry. This is a new favorite and I would totally recommend it.

Ninja Hot and Cold Brew Coffee Maker// This is the BEST coffee maker EVER. I could sing its praises all day. You may have seen me talking about it on instastories. You use your own grounds (no pods) and you can make any size cup (small mug, large mug, small travel mug, large travel mug) and it also brews half and full carafes. Not to mention you can brew tea, iced coffee, and espresso. AND it also froths your milk. It makes such good coffee (I love the rich setting). Not to mention, the design of it is so user-friendly. I love the way the coffee basket slides out, and the removable water tank for an easy fill-up!


Favorites from Previous Months:
January
February
March 
April
May
June
July
- August

2 comments:

Kayleigh said...

I just started using the Tula acne line too! Do you continue to use it after your acne has cleared up? I have been using it for about a week and my face is so clear now but I am afraid if I stop using it, the breakouts will return. Love your site!

Sydney Carver Snyder said...

Kayleigh, I have been using it only when I have acne and once it clears up, I stop. But you can use it every single day if you want because it helps to keep acne at bay, will help reduce appearance of acne scarring and will brighten and even out your skin!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure