Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Wish List

lists are one of my favorite types of posts. I only ever create them when I find many things that I am absolutely loving so they are rare. Today I'm sharing so many good things that I have found online lately that I just love.

Cable-knit turtleneck// This looks very Ralph Lauren but for a fraction of the cost. I love the more casual, slouchy fit! 

Woodland Mug// I love the Spode Woodland pattern! I have these mugs in the blue Italian print and love the shape and how much coffee they can hold. This shape/size in Spode mugs is really hard to find so I was happy to have found it in the Woodland pattern! 

Gold Hoop Earrings// I'm not very adventurous when it comes to earrings. I rotate the same three pairs of earrings and every once in a while, I'll wear a statement earring. I have been wanting a pair of small gold hoops and love the simplicity of these. 

Dyptique Scent// I love Dyptique candles so I guess it should be no surprise that I fell in love with one of the scents. The scent is vetiver. It definitely has a musky, cozy vibe to it so it is perfect for the winter season. I think some muskier scents can be too 'heady' and make me a bit dizzy but this one really strikes the right balance between warm but also light and fresh at the same time. 

Blackwatch Loafers// I am obsessed with all things Blackwatch so these loafers are right up my alley. You'd be surprised at how neutral these are.

Herringbone Cape// I love the texture of wool herringbone- especially during fall and early winter. There is something so familiar and cozy about it. I also love a cape. It's not exactly the most functional but I find them to be so elegant!  

Travel Cosmetic Case// I love the color options and personalization. The design is sleek and sophisticated. I think this would make a really nice gift to give around the holidays. I want one!! My only annoyance is that it is 'vegan leather'. Which on one hand that would be nice because you could wipe it clean but on the other hand, I think they have it priced too high for not being real leather. 

Navy Blue Leggings// I don't know navy leggings! I honestly don't know how I have gone this long without them, but it was time I ordered some! 

Giraffe Mug// This mug is a lot more whimsical than I usually go for but I just find it so fun and creative. I'd love to drink my morning coffee out of it- it would put a smile on my face! I am also always on the hunt for fun mugs because I think they make such a cute gift with a Starbucks card tucked inside!

Mark Cross Laura Bag
// I have not purchased a designer handbag in a while. I have so many on my wish list, but I swore to myself as long as I live in this little apartment I am not buying another bag. I have absolutely no room to store another bag... or shoes... or coat... or anything for that matter. I'm at max capacity but oh my goodness isn't this bad gorgeous? Mark Cross is at the very top of my wish list. So simple and classic but so luxe! 

Yacht Tote// The yacht tote might be one of my all-time favorite tote bags. Not only is it gorgeous, but there are so many personalization options and above all, the function is amazing. I use this bag weekly and also almost always travel with it! I love this plaid that was just launched. the plaid is still pretty neutral and doesn't scream 'holidays' so you can use it in the fall/winter/spring! There are 6 pockets inside making organization so easy. 

Plaid Throw// I love a good throw and especially if it is done in plaid! Bonus points for the monogram and under $100 price tag!

If you are ever wondering what items I have been loving lately, be sure to check out my Shop Page

1 comment:

Lexy said...

Last year I adored this BP turtleneck that you'd posted - I now regret not getting more! Have you seen any similar alternatives for this season?

https://shop.nordstrom.com/s/bp-cozy-mock-neck-sweater/4890917

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure