Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Designer Cashmere for Less


Designer Cashmere for Less

Designer Cashmere for Less

I just have to share this find with all of you because it is too good to keep to myself- especially during the holiday season when you are stocking up for cozy things for yourself but also on the hunt for really nice gifts. This cashmere funnel-neck sweater and this cashmere wrap are two wardrobe staples for me (I'm wearing both in the photos above). 

They're both pricey and rarely go on sale. I have paid full price for both items. However, C by Bloomingdales has SO many cashmere pieces at affordable prices that are almost exact copies of their designer counterparts. 

This cashmere wrap comes in so many colors and is only an inch off in the dimensions of my much pricier cashmere wrap. I felt the wrap in person and it is so luxe and soft. Very comparable to my designer wrap. I have looked high and low for years for a comparable option and have never been able to find one for less that is the same large size as mine. This is the answer! 

This funnel neck sweater is one I have shared in the past, but it is quite literally an exact copy. The feel of the cashmere, the cut- they look identical to the much pricier version. 

Not only are those two great finds, but the entire line has such gorgeous cashmere pieces for a fraction of the price of brands like Vince, Theory, Club Monaco, etc. They have cashmere joggers, a gorgeous cardigan, wardrobe staple turtleneck, and more! This is not at all sponsored, I just had to share such a good find! See more of my favorites by scrolling through the widget above. 

1 comment:

Ciao Bella! said...

Oh I’m so happy that you found the cashmere wrap for less! I’m heading to Norway and Sweden soon and I think that will be an excellent accessory (both fashionable and functional). Have a great day!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure