Friday, December 28, 2018

Top Posts of 2018

top posts of 2018
As we wrap up 2018, I'm sharing the top posts from this year! I deep dive into analytics each week but it's fun to take a look at the big picture. I considering Summer Wind to be a true lifestyle blog that mixes fashion, beauty, and so much more and it's nice to see that mix within the top posts from the year! 

Goyard Review (this is the highest trafficked post in the history of 10 years of summerwindblog.com)












Most searched words on summerwindblog.com:
- Hair
- Makeup
- Paris 
- Athleisure
- Workout
- Goyard
- Jewelry 
- Necklace

- Diamond Necklace
- Amazon
- Pajamas
- Home
- Bedroom
- Halloween

Top Instagrams of 2018

I share this with you all to say that if you have a topic you'd love for me to cover in 2019, please feel free to e-mail me: summerwind41490@gmail.com! I'm always open to content suggestions and want to deliver the best content to all of you- things you actually want to read!

Thank you to all who stop by Summer Wind throughout the year. It means so much and connecting with all of you brings me so much joy. Summer Wind is my passion and I hope you can see that here! Here's to lots of fun content in 2019! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure