Thursday, January 17, 2019

Lately


Wearing: This sweater has become my newest obsession that I wear so often. It's soft and stretchy. it fits really loose. I'm wearing a size small and it's big on me, but I like it that way. For a more fitted feel, size down. It's basically like a sweater version of a boyfriend sweatshirt but looks more put together. I'd like it in every color!

Eating: We made filet mignon the other night. I was so surprised at just how easy it was! This recipe is what we followed!

Reading: I want to read One Day in December! I have heard it's a quick and easy read but also very good. Have you read it?
Sale-ing: Starting today, Tuckernuck is offering an extra 20% off the sale collection with discount code TREAT20. Items marked as "Final Sale" will not be eligible for return or exchange. This sale will go through Monday 1/21. I love when this type of sale happens because you can get things at such low prices! They had a sale like this in September and I ended up getting my fiancĂ© a few things- Vineyard Vines chinos for just $25, so definitely check out the men's stuff, too! This amazing Vince cashmere sweater is included in the sale, as is this cabled cashmere sweater!

Watching: I have been hearing from so many on social media to watch 'You' on Netflix. This might be an uncommon opinion but I did not like it- yet I still finished it. I thought the episodes dragged on and the characters really annoyed me. I also could not get Dan Humphrey out of my mind the entire time I was watching! Have you watched it? Did you like it?

Listening: Have you all heard Mike Posner's newest song, Move On? I was a huge fan of Mike Posner when I was in college but had since forgotten. However, Move On is so catchy and inspiring- I love his approach to the music video- so real and so raw. It's a reminder that you can be a famous musician and still be faced with trials and tribulations. But, what matters is how you handle it and move on.
Recommending:  My girlfriend and her fiance´sent us this gorgeous champagne bottle for our engagement. I have never seen such a thing and it was such a thoughtful gift. A ton of you messaged me on Instagram asking where it is from, and here it is

Loving: I am utterly OBSESSED with this cardigan. It's so classic and stunning but casual enough for everyday wear!
Loving II: This is one of my favorite things in my closet- a relaxed-fit Shep Shirt in blue and white stripes. I wear it SO much and it is just so comfortable. It's now back in stock so snag it while you can! They also have it in a pale blue stripe which I also love so much!

Wanting: Around this time of year I'm so torn between spring and winter! It's always a fun mix!

Traveling: Headed to Charlotte for the long weekend with my family to visit Callie!
Pittsburgh-ing: I was doing some wedding meetings and just had to share this stunning wallpaper I came across. I want this for my bathroom! 

Quoting: 'What Susie says of Sally says more of Susie than of Sally.'// See more of my favorites, here. 

1 comment:

The Heather Report said...

I read One Day in December and loved it - it's definitely a fun, light read. I did watch You... I liked it for the first few episodes, but it got a little too soap opera-y for my tastes.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure