Friday, February 8, 2019

Best of 2018: Products


So we are well over a month into 2019 so I am a little late on this one, but I thought it would be fun to share the top products of 2019. By 'top' they are the products that were the most clicked or most purchased items that I shared whether on my website or social media. 

Some products are sold out, but a lot are still in stock in case you are interested! 

Lightweight Down Coat// This was the #1 best-seller of the entire year! I wish we could all get together and wear this coat- wouldn't that be hilarious?! At under $50, this down coat was a total steal and something I wear almost daily in the winter months! 

Sweater Blazer// This is such a great closet staple and I was glad to see you all agree. It comes in so many different colors but I do have to say that I'm partial to the blush pink one that I own!

Funnel Neck Cashmere Sweater// This gorgeous cashmere sweater is an exact dupe of a Vince sweater (that was also a top product, but it is completely sold out everywhere) that I love and own. The price is crazy low and the quality is beautiful. Get it while you still can- it's under $75 right now! 

Mohair Sweater// Ths was SUCH a good budget buy in the most gorgeous cornflower blue shade. It's so soft and looks so much pricier. There are still some sizes left! 
White Button Down// This one was no surprise. It's a white button down under $20. I have them in several of the colors/stripes, too. It is SO good. I buy the size 2 to layer and size 4 to wear casually/with leggings.

Monogrammed Applique Pillow Cover// I got this when I was adding some color into my all-white bedroom and I just LOVE it. The Etsy shop has a lot of different designs and sizes to choose from and the cases are such high quality!

Dior Sunglasses// At the end of year, when I analyze the analytics behind the products that I share it's always interesting and some things are definitely surprising, but a lot of things, like these sunglasses, are not because they are something I wear all the time and therefore, consistently feature throughout the entire year. These are my most worn, favorite sunglasses. They remind me of something Jackie O would have worn!

Bluetooth Headphones// I discovered these under $25 headphones in early 2018 and shared them because they are so similar to Beats headphones. I wear them on walks, workouts, and on flights!

J.Crew Striped Maxi// This is almost entirely sold out (size 6 available, here) but if you can find it anywhere- like eBay or whatnot, I would highly suggest it. It was easily my favorite dress of summer 2018 and one of my most worn, too! I can't wait to wear it again summer 2019!

Driving Shoes// Love these shoes and wear them often. They are a bit of a splurge but such a classic and even better, they are as comfortable as wearing slippers!

Parker Shoulder Bag// I just love this bag. It is so classic and the shape is structured and ladylike. I think the price is great for the quality and it's no wonder this made the list! It also has Chanel-vibes!

Dior Lip Glow// Best lip product! I wear it almost daily. It's subtle and hydrating and looks so natural. My favorites are the berry and pink color. This is another product, like my sunglasses that I share so frequently throughout the year.

Lake Pajamas// Best. Pajamas. Ever. Pricey? Yes. Worth it? YES. They are so soft and so comfortable, I just want to live in them all day every day!

White Jeans// These are my FAVORITE white jeans in the world. They are so flattering and comfortable and totally opaque (you can't see the pockets at all). I love that so many of you love them, too! I have so many of my family and friends hooked on these!

Knit Joggers// One of my favorite sweatpants of all time. Worth the price because they are so soft and comfortable but also look 'nice'.

Pavé Diamond Pendant Necklace// I just got this in the latter half of 2018 and I love it. It's so dainty and pretty. It's something you can wear daily and is high quality. Makes a really great gift for a special occasion because it is under $500. I'm glad I got an 'S' for Sydney because my new married last name will also start with an S!

St. Charles Yacht Tote// This is one of my favorite totes ever. I use it constantly whether I am doing shoots for my blog, flying or road tripping, and so much more. It's huge and has six pockets so you can stay organized! It's also super durable and the nylon wipes right off but the leather adds a luxe touch!

Scarf// I'm linking to the one currently in stock, but the most-sold scarf was a different, sold out print. But I loveeeee this print, too! These look just like Hermes scarves but less than $50.


Leggings// These are in the most beautiful deep green color and are seamless. One of my favorite pairs of leggings!

Mila Shift Dress// This is one of my favorite Lilly styles. I linked to a different print for the best of 2018 but this is the print that is currently in stock! The shift is so flattering and easy to wear. It's the perfect dress to throw on when it is super hot and you feel like you have 'nothing' to wear. 

2 comments:

Maureen said...

I get things you post all the time - HELLOOOOO Tuckernuck scarves - but that LandsEnd puffer has been invaluable. Have worn it nonstop up here in Boston! Merci beaucoup! Have a great weekend!

Annonymous said...

New follower...love your blog and your taste. This list is so great and VERY helpful. Unfortunately the L. End coat is sold out (as you said) but would like to see what it looks like...can you please give us the name/style? The site no longer even has a photo of the coat. Thank you.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure