Friday, March 22, 2019

Easy Breezy Dresses for Spring and Summer






As we are just starting to see the light at the end of the winter tunnel, it seems a little nuts to talk about hot weather. I'm still unsure if it will ever get here again, but here's to hoping!

I've shared this before but I am not a huge fan of the hot weather. I love spring and fall because of the mild temperatures... I think shorts and a sweatshirt or a dress and a sweater is the perfect weather for me. 

But, it will be scorching hot once again and one of the things I HATE about that type of weather is getting dressed for the day. I never know what to wear or what will keep me comfortable. 

My answer for the hot days are simple, breezy sundresses, minimal accessories and your hair pulled halfway or all of the way back! I don't have a crazy amount of breezy day dresses and so I've been wanting to add a few to my closet so that when the heat strikes, I'll have something cute to throw on!

I just added this Yellow Dress to my closet and I am so excited to get more wear out of it as the temperatures rise. It runs really big so size down! Scroll through the widget above to see more easy breezy dresses for warmer temps!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's an amazing piece of writing designed for all the online users; they will take benefit from it I am sure.

Anonymous said...

The other day, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iphone and tested
to see if it can survive a 30 foot drop, just
so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is
now destroyed and she has 83 views. I know this
is totally off topic but I had to share it with someone!

Andra said...

I'm starting to add yellow to my wardrobe as well. I love the bag too.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure