Monday, April 29, 2019

Amazon Purchases


I typically try to restrain my Amazon purchases. One-click shopping is so easy and convenient but it's also soooo dangerous! 

However, in the past month, with the move, I've been ordering from Amazon almost daily. Today I'll share with you all what I have purchased lately. This list isn't really thrilling or anything like that, but it definitely has some really useful products!

I get a lot of questions about what I order from Amazon- if you are ever curious, I'm going to be updating this Amazon page somewhat frequently so you can see some of my ongoing favorites!

Some of the products to note:

Candle Tin Trio// I buy these for gifts! At only $5/candle, this is a great little gift when paired with a cute box of matches or a bottle of wine for a hostess gift!

Lazy Susan// This is what we are storing our Nespresso pods in. It helps to separate them and makes it so easy to see them in the cabinet above the machine!

Charcoal Fridge Freshener// This lasts up to 6 months and is supposed to absorb odors better than baking soda!

Big Power Bites// Henry absolutely loves these Merrick treats. I didn't realize they came in 'big' bites. they're more substantial than the small-sized training treats that he is used to so he especially loves when he gets a 'big bite'! 

USB Outlet// This is a dual-USB outlet charger... basically the 'block' that you use for charging your iPhone but it's plain white and much sleeker. It is especially great if you have to see the outlet. For example, I'm using it on my kitchen counter and it really blends into the outlet. It's also great if you have furniture up against an outlet because the charger forces the cord to go flat!

Wall Mirror// I bought two of these for our master bathroom and I have to say- they are really nice for the price. I was honestly buying them as a place holder until I could find something I liked better/nicer and I was so pleasantly surprised! 

1 comment:

Emily A. said...

Thank you for sharing! We are moving into our new build end of October. I love getting ideas for it, even as simple as the USB outlet!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure