Friday, April 5, 2019

Early Spring Outfit Idea





Shop the Look:

In Pittsburgh, it still feels a bit like winter which is not news. April can be a toss-up in terms of weather. I will say, we do tend to get some more sunny days and 60-degree temps which are wonderful

But during the weird, in-between weather, I never really know what to wear... especially because it's usually cold in the mornings and warmer in the afternoons. 

Enter this simple outfit: a Scarf, simple TeeJeans, and cute Wedge Espadrilles. It's a super simple outfit and the scarf dresses it up and adds a layer of warmth and the wedges dress it up a little, too, while adding in the spring element! One of my favorite combos is a white tee and a scarf, it's SO simple and classic and anyone at any age can wear the look.

I actually got these jeans after reading/researching Levi's. They have made a HUGE comeback and just went public (this is a good article to check out). 

So, I was intrigued and decided to order a pair! The denim industry is actually making a huge comeback. For a while, it was a little stagnant thanks to the athleisure trend, but casual denim is making its way back again. 

I'm really into learning about these types of things because in the past few years, I've gotten really into investing so keeping myself informed is something I do daily! I also learned that Walmart is upping its online presence. 

Needless to say, I LOVE this pair of denim. It's a medium wash and super simple. They are comfortable and fit wonderfully. The best part is that they are high quality but at a great price point. They run true to size. I'm eyeing these as the next pair to add to my collection. 

Did you know that they carry pieces from Lord and Taylor? Seriously. These wedges are by Vince Camuto, a brand I already know and love, are available at Walmart! 

Thank you to Walmart for sponsoring this post. As always all opinions are my own. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like what you guys are usually up too. This kind of
clever work and reporting! Keep up the terrific works guys I've included you guys to my blogroll.

Anonymous said...

I really like what you guys are up too. This type of clever work and exposure!
Keep up the amazing works guys I've incorporated you guys to our blogroll.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure