Friday, April 19, 2019

Easter Wishlist

Shop the Collage:

With Easter this Sunday, I thought it would be fun to share what I would want in my Easter basket if the Easter bunny was feeling very generous, ha! My parents actually gave me a basket up until about 26... I miss the baskets but I'm making one for Henry so that's still fun!

One of the products that I wanted to highlight is this peachy-pink concealer. When I was in Jamaica for the Draper James shoot, we had a makeup artist and she recommended using a peachy-hued concealer. I don't usually have dark circles, but within the past month with so much going on, my circles have been DARK! She said that the peachy pink color will help to neutralize the blue/purple tones in under eye circles and then you can add your own concealer over top. She did it on me and it totally erased any trace of dark circles.

I haven't ordered this product yet, but it's the next thing I'll be buying!

1 comment:

Briana said...

I always love making easter wishlists! Such fun pieces!

Briana
https://beyoutifulbrunette.com/

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure