Monday, April 22, 2019

Everything I Wore In Jamaica


Two weeks ago, I visited the Tryall Club in Sandy Bay, Jamaica (just outside of Montego Bay). I was there with 3 other influencers, the Draper James team, hair and makeup artists, and photographer and art director. We were shooting looks for May/June Draper James and it was SO much fun! 

I'll be doing a full trip recap and share some of the beautiful DJ looks, but in the meantime, I wanted to share some of the pieces that I wore during the trip. While we were shooting the Draper James pieces, they were all samples so we weren't wearing them during the trip except for shooting. I can't wait to get my hands on some of the pieces so soon!!
This is one of my favorites for travel because it doesn't wrinkle and is so comfortable. It's also great after a day out in the sun and is so easy to just throw on after a quick shower. That is exactly what I did... I was tired and didn't feel like getting too dressed up (was up at 3:45am that morning for my flight) so I threw this on and still felt cute! 


Earrings // Sweater (similar)
These sandals are a new favorite because they are under $60 but look almost identical to the YSL flat Tribute sandals. They come in several colors and are comfortable. I've talked a lot about these shorts- they also come in several colors but I just love the blue shade!  

Shoes (now available online!!)
By now you have seen this outfit but I wanted to include it because it was my favorite from the trip! This dress is just so easy and light and airy. Perfect for the hot summer months ahead. 

You can't see too much of this suit but it is one of my favorites. It's so well made and very comfortable. I personally prefer a strapless suit when taking it easy/lounging because it avoids tan lines! This suit comes in a bunch of different colors and even prints!


I've had this swimsuit coverup for a few seasons now and I love it. It is perfect sheer and great for tossing over your suit!

I love love love this dress. It has a tie around the waist to give you some shape and you can actually tie it a few different ways to change the silhouette of the dress a bit! It's perfectly fun and flirty but is also something you could dress up and wear to a more casual wedding! I also got it in this print because I love it so much!
Are you guys sick of hearing me talk about how much I love my Lake Pajamas? They are truly the most comfortable thing I have ever put on my body. The fabric is thick and soft- very high quality but I NEVER overheat in them while sleeping. They are pricey, but I promise you really won't be disappointed. I'm slowly collecting pairs because they are the only pajamas I want to wear. 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure