Saturday, April 27, 2019

Saturday Shopping


Hope you are all having a great weekend so far! My fiancé and I are in Ohio wine country! Did you know that was a thing?! I didn't until I was introduced to it so I'm excited to check it out! We will be here just for 24 hours but hope to go to several dinners and have a delicious dinner. I love exploring the state where my fiancé was born and raised!

In some great sale news, Talbots is currently having their Friends and Family sale through Monday! You take 30% off everything with code FRIENDS30. 

They just released some new spring arrivals and they are SO cute. Now is a great time to snag something for your mom for Mother's Day (Sunday, May 12th). My mom especially loves their perfect shorts- she finds the fit to be spot on, high quality, and lots of colors to choose from! My personal favorite (my mom has them, too) is their denim jeggings. They are the best white jeans I have ever found (my post about them, here).  

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure