Saturday, June 15, 2019


What. A. Week. As I say that in my exhausted voice... not that I am complaining. Life is so full right now and so fun and exciting!!! 

I got back from Nantucket on Tuesday (after a majorly delayed flight). I unpacked and then re-packed! Tuesday night, I had family over for dinner- they were in town so they wanted to see the new house!

The next morning (Wednesday), I headed to the airport to get to Connecticut for the most fun event with Sail to Sable! Thursday, I woke up bright and early and headed back to the airport where my flight was majorly delayed! I was panicking because my sister was getting engaged that night (!!!) and I made it there with just minutes to spare! Phew. We celebrated Thursday night and had so much fun.

Friday, I rested a little, unpacked and took care of the mess that was everywhere from all of the packing and unpacking. I also tackled my very messy inbox. Last night I went to dinner with family and friends to celebrate my sister and her fiance's engagement and then out on the town! 

Today, we are in a father/daughter golf tournament which is fun! I am horrible but I love the *idea* of golf, ha! My sister was on the golf team in high school so she is really good! 

Tomorrow we will be celebrating Father's Day with my dad to round out the weekend and hopefully next week I can take it easy and get back to a normal routine!

I hope you are all having a great weekend and enjoying every minute of it! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure