Thursday, June 13, 2019

Lately


Holy moly what a week! I went from Nantucket to Connecticut and I get back from Connecticut later tonight.

I am so excited to just be home again! It's been a lot lately- between work and play- no complaining but boy do I love a routine!

My sister is in town this weekend and we are playing in a father/daughter golf outing for Father's Day this weekend! We also plan on checking out the Arts Festival... the last day is Sunday!

Wearing: I have so many fun outfit posts from Nantucket that I still want to share but this dress is by far one of my most favorite dresses right now! It's so comfortable and when you throw it on, you immediately look glamorous!

Eating: The amount of lobster we consumed on Nantucket (in various forms, but mostly lobster rolls) was ridiculous! I definitely need a lobster detox but I am certainly not complaining. My favorite roll on the island is Cru's warm lobster roll. It is the most buttery delicious thing you will ever eat! Brotherhood is another top contender and highly underrated, but their cold roll is incredible and the amount of lobster you get is insane. 

Drinking: Did you see my cocktail recipe for a lower calorie margarita? It's SO good! 

Sale-ing: Club Monaco is having a huge sale with an extra 30% off. This is usually the time I like to grab a few CM pieces because the prices are so good! This cashmere cardigan is one of my all-time favorites. I have it in several colors and right now it's only $111! I love this pretty little white skirt that is perfect to wear right now. Any brides still looking for a great white dress? This creamy white frock is perfect for a bridal shower or rehearsal dinner! I love this tee- it's fun but still a basic. 

Watching:
 Did everyone watch the Big Little Lies premiere?! It was good- but I'm hoping it heats up this season a little more!! 

Listening: I listened to the Podcast To Live and Die in LA and I loved it. Not as good as Serial/S Town/Cold, in my opinion, but really good and worth a listen! The next one I want to listen to is The Shrink Next Door

Loving: I saw Willa Heart at Skinny Dip on Nantucket and fell in love with her whimsical prints! I am thinking of getting 2 for our bathroom! 

Wanting: This dress
is so simple, easy-to-wear, and cute for 4th of July (under $60, too!).
Pittsburgh-ing: Those of you who are local to Pittsburgh, I am SO excited to announce that I'm hosting a meet and greet at Macy's South Hills Village. The event will be on Saturday, June 22 at 2pm. There will be lots of treats and drinks and fun things going on, plus you get 25% off your purchase! I would absolutely love to meet you! I'll be sure to remind you all as it gets closer! 

Traveling: No more travels planned until Mid-July! We are going to the beach (North Myrtle in South Carolina) with my fiancĂ©'s family. I'm excited to soak up some summertime in Pittsburgh! 

Quoting: 'The more you love your decisions, the less you need others to love them.' // See more of my favorites, here. 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure