Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Set Sail Summer Event












What I Wore: 
Tunic c/o// White Jeans// Sandals c/o

Last week I packed my bags and headed to Connecticut to spend a night with some of my absolute favorite brands that I have worn for years: Sail to Sable, Jack Rogers, Palm Beach Lately, and Monogram Mary at the Wee Burn Beach Club! 

The event was absolutely beautiful with a 4th of July theme. We sipped on rosé, ate mini lobster rolls, and enjoyed the incredible view! 

My favorite part, though, was meeting so many incredible women. I'm not going to lie, I get nervous attending events where I don't know if I am going to know anyone there! While there were so many other bloggers there that I ended up knowing, there were also many who I hadn't had the chance to meet yet and it was so fun to get to know so many other inspiring gals and catch up with some old friends! 

I think people probably wonder if the blogging world is rude or catty when women get together, and while I can't speak for everyone, I have personally only ever met lovely women who are full of kindness and support!



I also wore Sail to Sable while I was on Nantucket! This linen maxi dress is a favorite and so effortless! I am wearing a size small in both the tunic top above and the maxi dress! I find that Sail to Sable runs big and you can definitely size down if you are between sizes! 

Speaking of Jack Rogers, they are having a HUGE sale where you get up to 80% off. I know so many of you scored some insane prices on classic Jacks last year that I just had to share! 

Photos by Julia Dags

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure