Monday, September 30, 2019

Our Wedding Website

So I know it's not Wedding Wednesday but I am just so excited because this weekend we finally put the finishing touches on our wedding website and I wanted to share them with you! 

We wanted to finish it because we are about to send out our save-the-dates! Can't believe the time is finally here! We used this image from our engagement photos for the header of the website. I loved the off-center look and you can see how it looks so good with a text overlay down below.

We went with WeddingWire to create our website and it could not have been easier. They had so many personalization options so if you don't want to use a photo, you don't have to! 

We have started our registry so we were able to easily link to that (but you can also register through WeddingWire) and we were also easily able to add pages with information about our wedding weekend and lots of fun things to do in Pittsburgh for our out of town guests! 

One thing I loved, too, is that we were able to set a password for privacy. I have a very public life because of my blog and so it was important to me to password protect the information as I have not shared the date or any other specific information like that (I was able to put a random date in so the real date didn't have to be public and was sure to do the same on all of our registry pages)! I will share our registries in the coming weeks! 
Our Wedding Website wedding wire
Since it is password protected, you won't be able to view it on your own, so I'm screenshotting one of the pages so you are able to see what the design looks like (date is incorrect for privacy)! If you are looking to create a wedding website, definitely check out WeddingWire because it was so quick and easy! Thank you to WeddingWire for sponsoring this post, as always all opinions are my own! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure