Monday, October 14, 2019

Amazon Favorites




I haven't done an Amazon favorite post in quite some time. So I figured what better time than now because this headband was the #1 top seller on summerwindblog.com for September! You can view all of my Amazon favorites, here and below, I'm sharing my latest 25 favorites along with a highlight of a few! I update my Amazon page frequently and will especially be updating it with holiday items as we get closer to November! 

Belt Bag// This is like a streamlined fanny pack. I use it to hold my phone when I am walking Henry. It's lightweight, slim, and so convenient. 

Birthday Candles// These are so much fun and remind me of the metallic balloons! 

Headbands// You guys know I am obsessed with these headbands! I found a set of 6 for $14!

Wrapping Paper Storage// This is so easy to have in a closet or in my case, we hang it on the side of our shelving units in the garage. With the holidays coming, I always amass so much wrapping stuff so this is a great way to organize it and keep it in one place. 

Travel Power Strip// I take this with me whenever I travel anywhere, but it's compatible for international travel, too. It's sleek and lightweight but really nice quality so you can plug anything in! 

Spray Cleaner// This cleaner will seriously clean ANYTHING. I used to have the powder version which is great, but I find the spray to be more convenient!

1 comment:

Mariah Rickard said...

I want a match striker so bad! I cant seem to find an inexpensive one though.

http://moosmusing.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure