Friday, October 11, 2019

Birdies The Starling Review

When it comes to shoes, I am very selective. I love shoes, don't get me wrong, but I have the highest arch so most shoes are uncomfortable on my feet. When I find a pair of shoes I love, I tend to buy several pairs!


Birdies The Starling Review
Birdies is a gorgeous shoe brand that not only creates chic shoes but the brand also focuses on comfort! See the image above? Those are all *seven* of the layers that go into creating the Birdies Starling shoe that I am wearing. They are SO comfortable.

The perfect shoe for travel when you know you are going to be doing a ton of walking but want something nicer than a sneaker. We are headed to New York this weekend so these are the perfect airport shoe and great for walking around the city! The Starling comes in a bunch of colors and fabrics so there is something for everyone. 

I hadn't owned a pair of shoes in this beautiful olive green color, so that is why I chose that shade! I have found it to be a great neutral as it practically matches everything. If you're looking for something a little more fun, they have a great leopard print, but also come in classic black, too! Not to mention there are many other styles of shoes to choose from all offering the same 7-layer comfort.

As the holidays approach, these would make a great gift as you can wear them as shoes or inside as slippers! At $120 it's a great price point (especially for how high-quality they are) and there's sure to be a style to match anyone's personal taste.

I find them to run true to size. I am wearing a size 9, which is pretty typical. Sometime's I'm an 8.5 and sometimes a 9.5, but 9 is pretty much standard for me! 

Thank you to Birdies for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own. 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure