Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Pumpkin Pancakes






Well, it's official, we've turned the heat on! I would say this is a little earlier than usual, but it has just been so cold in the mornings and nights the past few days. It's crazy because just last week it was a sweltering 90 degrees. 

Because of the dip in temps, it has me in full-on fall mode! I finally 'feel' the season and I love nothing more than taking a weekend morning slow, lounging in comfortable clothing (like this navy top and bottom set), and cooking up a delicious breakfast! You probably thought this was a recipe for pumpkin pancakes, but it's not! 

I'm here to tell you that Trader Joe's pumpkin pancake mix is SO good and makes for the perfect weekend morning treat. I had a few of you DM me to let me know that the gluten-free version that they offer is also delicious! My fiancĂ© and I whipped them up (so quick, so easy) and they have just a hint of spice and are not too sweet at all. It might be one of my most favorite pumpkin products from Trader Joe's I have ever tried! 

Lastly, if you don't know about these slippers, you are missing out. They are THE BEST. My fiancé loves them so much that he has two different styles so he can wear them pretty much year-round! They run true to size but since they are not offered in half sizes, I would suggest sizing down as they are roomy! They are the perfect fall/winter slipper (with a sole so you can step outside if needed) and for the price, they would make a wonderful gift during the holidays for anyone, any age!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure