Saturday, December 7, 2019

Saturday Shopping



Happy weekend, friends! We are in Philadelphia this weekend for a wedding! This is our last wedding of 2019 and ours is next, AH!

I can't believe we are just about 3 weeks from Christmas, isn't that crazy? I've been, of course, browsing for gifts like a madwoman lately so I wanted to share what I have been loving from this week!
See My Gift Guides Here:
Cyber Week Guides:

2018 Gift Guides that still have a lot of great items in stock 
Stocking Stuffers
Gifts for Coworkers (love this one!!)
2017 Under $100 (most items are still in stock)
2017 Under $100 (most items are still in stock)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time in my hometown, Sydney! You must visit Parc and the new Four Seasons restaurant if time permits. Food, views & people watching to die for. - KLV in PHL

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure