Saturday, January 18, 2020

Saturday Shopping




Woo, it's the weekend! We had a date night last night because it is restaurant week in Pittsburgh and tonight we are headed out to dinner with some friends which will be fun! We are trying to do some organizing today and I might go out to a few antique shops to check out what's 'new'!

If you didn't know, J. McLaughlin is having a HUGE sale. I have never seen prices this low, it's crazy. I ended up ordering a few things for my fiancĂ© (to give to him for Valentine's Day) and spent way less than I would have on one item at full price. I'm trying to hold off on buying clothing for myself because I do that way too often, but there are some realllllly good deals and beautiful things. You can always expect the highest quality from J.McLaughlin! This cashmere scarf is just $60 when you use code EXTRA40 at checkout (shipping is free, too). This faux fur leopard coat ends up just $138- it looks so much like the one I have and wear often! 

1 comment:

Bengal Belle said...

I would love to try the photo filter product and the cleanser! I’ve heard amazing things about both but always hesitant to purchase! Loving your winter content!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure