Monday, February 24, 2020

Wish List


We have had a few days of glorious sun and it was the most refreshing thing EVER. We have honestly had an insanely mild winner so there is really no reason to complain, but it's cold and just seeing the sun shine so brightly got me so excited for spring and summer! 

I haven't shared a Wish List with you guys in a while so today is the day. I have been bookmarking items here and there that have caught my eye that I really want. Because of our upcoming wedding and our mini-moon and honeymoon, I have been shopping a bit more than usual. Yikes. 

Floral Jacket// I'm picturing this worn over top of white jeans and a white tee so the jacket is really the showstopper of the outfit. So much color and I am here for it! 

Blue and White Printed Dress// The most perfect dress. WOW. 

Sandals// Aren't these fun? They have Jack Rogers vibes but slightly different! 

Tank + Shorts// I love this monochromatic workout set. I love working out in shorts during the warmer months and this is so cute! I really like 'mesh' materials because they are more breathable. 

White Blouse// I love a crisp white top and this one is high on my wish list. I love the ricrac details. 

Wallpaper// This is kind of hard to see, but I think this wallpaper is beautiful. I really want to do a textured paper like grasscloth in my office but want it to be white so that the room is kept very bright and neutral. This is currently a front-runner as I was so impressed with the other Serena and Lily paper we used in our powder room. 

White Shift Dress// Such a summertime classic. It doesn't get much chicer (or easier) than this!

Bikini Top + Bottom// I love the colors in this and the beautiful floral pattern. Not to mention it is affordable! 

Nude Flats// I love my Birdies flats and I think this nude is the most perfect neutral for spring/summer. I am considering getting this pair for our honeymoon since they're so comfortable to walk in!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure