Friday, March 27, 2020

The Best Dry Shampoo



Thank you to  Waterl<ss for sponsoring this post. As always, all opinions are my own.



  



If there was ever a product made for me, this is it. I shared with you all a while back about how I have gone to washing my hair only once per week and how it has made my hair so much healthier.

Today I am partnering with the brand,  Waterl<ss  to share with you all some new products I have been using and loving.  Waterl<ss is a line of hair care products that you can use on your non-hair wash days.

The background of the product is really cool. In January 2018, South Africa announced it was 3 months away from running out of water for the city. Since people were all trying to conserve water, they understandably had to stretch their time between washing their hair.  Waterl<ss ended up launching their testing phase in Cape Town during that time and it helped people to have clean, conditioned hair without using a drop of water! Pretty cool.

After its success in South Africa, it became available here in the US. The brand has a wide range of products for all different hair types. The products range from cleansing, conditioning, fragrance, and styling. I’ve honestly never really loved dry shampoo because it always left a residue in my hair. Because of that, I’ve been skeptical and have always left it out of my routine. However, this dry shampoo doesn’t leave any residue AT ALL. Seriously. I let my sister try it, who has brown hair, and she was amazed at how it leaves no ‘white’ on her hair. And did I mention it actually cleans your hair?

So, in the mornings after my workout, I can just spray the Dry Shampoo No Residue in my hair and all of a sudden, my day 3+ hair looks so much fresher. It’s crazy the difference it makes.

I had definitely not heard of or tried dry conditioner before Waterl<ss  Dry Conditioner that helps with frizz and helps to combat dry ends. I have super thick hair and I love any product that adds moisture and cuts down on frizz... this does just that. If you’re looking to do a sleek pony, this is exactly the product you need!
I’ve also been using their Fragrance Mist which is 1.3oz so it is the perfect size to throw in your bag. It tames static and frizz and smells SO good. Whenever I’m on day 5 or 6, the great shampoo scent is no longer there so this helps to give my hair the best smell. The scent is fresh and doesn't smell 'fake' or overpowering in any way.
The Heat Shield protects hair from temperatures up to 450 degrees. I curl my hair often and this is nice to spritz on right before I use my curling iron.


1 comment:

Andrea said...

I do not usually use dry shampoo but now I would like to try this one :)

x, Andrea
www.andreaferencz.wixsite.com/home

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure