Saturday, April 11, 2020

Saturday Shopping: Sales!


Le Creuset is 20% off which is totally rare. We have a Staub, but they're pretty much the same thing. At this price for a dutch oven, I highly recommend it! We use our's weekly! 

Pottery Barn is doing up to 40% off everything with free shipping using code REFRESH! We are thinking about ordering this fiddle leaf fig tree. I'm not normally into faux plants, but I have a feeling that keeping a big plant like this alive is not something I'd be good at, ha! I also have these napkins in my cart. At under $20 for 4, that's a steal and I love the casual print for summer. These are my go-to taper candles and you can get a set of 6 for under $10 which is a really good price.

Lilly Pulitzer is doing 30% off through 4/13 which is wild. They rarely ever do sales outside of their after-party sales so this is big! This is my number one favorite pick! 

There are 10,000+ items on sale at Shopbop right now which is insane. I'm glad they have the option to sort by size because that is way too much to sort through, ha! I've been wanting these sandals but they are pricey, so when I saw them on sale for under $100, I was SHOCKED! 

Talbots is doing 40% off your entire purchase. I always recommend these white jeans. They are truly the best. They run a little big but have a lot of stretch so if anything, size down. I wear a size 2.

I got this dress for our honeymoon but since it isn't happening anytime in the foreseeable future, I thought I would share it with you all since it's on sale. Even on sale, it's still a bit pricey, but it's incredibly made and such high quality. It's definitely a special piece. I got a size 40 which is equivalent to a US size 4. It's too big so I'll have to get it tailored, but the 38 was sold out. So I would say it probably runs true to size and if anything a bit big! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure