Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Summer Pastels

Summer Pastels

Pastels are very 'in' right now but at the same time, I'm not so sure they ever really left. I do, however, think the 1990's pastel floral Laura Ashley look is also very in which is more of a trend than here to stay. 

Since there is so much pastel goodness out right now, I thought I would round up some of my favorites. As you can see, the collage is very heavily blue-based but I just love a good pastel blue... shocker!! 

I think if you are looking for timeless pastel pieces, stick with solids rather than that tempting floral you see everywhere right now. When you stick with more solids than prints, they'll likely be 'in' forever. Although it is hard to resist this printed Swimsuit! I also think something like this Shift Dress is another timeless piece. Although printed, the cut of it is so timeless!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure