Friday, June 26, 2020

Everything I Wore At Montage Palmetto Bluff


Dress// Earrings (old, similar)// Basket Bag (on sale)
Gold Wedges (on sale)// Lip Color (in babe) 

On Wednesday, I wrote about my trip to Montage Palmetto Bluff and got flooded with messages asking where certain things were from. I loved the outfits I wore so much!! So today's post is just going to be a post focused on what I wore with links for those who are interested! Because this was months ago, some of the pieces are sold out but some are on sale, which is great! 

The first up is this beautiful white dress from a small business out of Dallas, Mi Golondrina. I discovered the brand last year (or maybe it was 2 years ago) when they did a collaboration with one of my favorite interior designers, Mark D. Sikes. I literally set an alarm for the collection so I could snag a piece- it sold out so quickly and I missed out. But I emailed them to ask if they get a return or anything if they could let me know and sure enough, they had one and I got my beloved dress!! Now, a year or two later I'm such a fan. The embroidery of their pieces is stunning and the cotton fabric is so crisp and colors are so bright. LOVE! 



Dress (on sale)// Earrings// Basket Bag (on sale)
Love this dress! I want a chair upholstered in this fabric as I just love the colors and whimsical print. These Shoes are so cute and beyond comfortable because of the thicker heel. 



This is one of my very favorite dresses because I cannot get over the design of the eyelet. It's so beautiful and just very different than your more traditional eyelet fabrics.  


Sweater (on sale)// Cardigan (on sale)// White Jeans

I love these jeans as they hit right at the ankle and the raw hem with slits on the side is fun and slightly trendy. This belt is really cool because it is reversible. On one side there is a bamboo print and on the other, there is a classic brown leather! 



Sweater (on sale)// Basket Bag (on sale)// Shoes

Aren't these pants SO fun?! They kind of reminded me of a ginger jar with beautiful prints and vibrant blues. This  Linen Shirt is one of my very favorite summertime staples. It's such a nice shirt and so soft!

You all know these are my favorite pajamas. You can read my full review of the pajamas and brand, here

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure