Friday, June 12, 2020

Father's Day Gift Ideas

Father's Day Gift Ideas
Shop the Post: 

As an adult, I love any holiday that gives me the excuse to spoil my parents. I love them so much and am so close to them that I get so excited for Mother's Day and Father's Day!

My dad is really hard to shop for as he has pretty much everything he could ever need so I always try to rack my brain for something funny or quirky to give to him. For example, he was a kicker for his college football team, and this past Christmas, I found really cute Ralph Lauren pajama pants that had their famous bear kicking a football!

When putting this list together, I also thought about the kind of things my fiancé loves and things we use a lot around the house like this Cast Iron Skillet. He cooks with the cast iron skillet a few times each week!

I also just found these classic Chino Shorts shorts on Amazon that are seriously only $15 and they are SO nice and so similar to J.Crew's chinos.

I had my dad look over this list yesterday when I was at my parent's house and he gave it two thumbs up, so it is father approved!

Bourbon Maple Syrup// This is pricey for maple syrup so this is the kind of thing that's fun to give/get as a gift becuase you wouldn't normally get this for yourself. 

Travel Ping Pong Set// Talk about a fun little gift!! 

Dog Old Fashioned Glass Set// My aunt got my fiancé these for his birthday and they are SO cute... even cuter in person.

Dog Koozie// You can get your dog or your child or whatever you want on these custom koozies. Such a funny but also a useful gift!

Monogrammed Leather Airpod Case// Luxurious and functional- perfect to pull out of a briefcase or sit on your desk.

Chino Shorts// These are $15 which I can't believe because they are so nice... just as nice as J.Crew chino shorts. They have a classic look to them and the fabric is nice!

Slippers// Both my dad and fiancé have these and rave about them. I have the women's version and they are truly high-quality, cozy, and cute!


Luxardo Cherries// I don't personally love these but I know both my dad and fiancé do and they're absurdly expensive for cherries, so my mom always puts a jar in their stockings at Christmastime. They put them in an old fashioned. 

Wireless Earbuds// These are way less pricey than the AirPods and great for working out.

Needlepoint Belt// These are such nice belts and come in so many different patterns. Belt sizing for men is usually about 2 sizes higher than a man's waist pant size.

Cast Iron Skillet // My fiané uses this darn thing several times a week. He has made SO many delicious things in this skillet and it's so inexpensive! 

Traeger Grill // This is on my fiancé's wishlist. It's a smoker but you can grill, bake, etc. It uses wood chips/pellets.

Cooler Tote// I personally think this is so cute because it looks like a classic Bean tote but it's actually a cooler!

Bluetooth Speaker// My dad has a wireless Bose speaker and he brings it EVERYWHERE. It has come in handy so many times! 

Drill// We have this and it works perfectly!

Tortoise Sunglasses// These are such a classic choice and I can't believe I found them for under $100.

Stripe Pullover// My fiancé has this and loves it and especially loves it for golf when it's chilly in the mornings.

Sweat Shorts// I've never seen my dad in sweat shorts in my entire life, however, my fiancé loves these shorts so much... he describes them as 'one of the most comfortable pieces of clothing ever'. 

Crewneck Sweatshirt// This is such a classic! My dad has it in red and loves it. 

Nespresso Machine// We have this and love it. We use it often but I'd say my fiancé loves it the most. He loves to make lattes! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure