Saturday, September 19, 2020

Saturday Shopping

Happy weekend! I hope you are all enjoying your weekend. We are headed to a pumpkin patch today which I am so excited about. It is really chilly here- unseasonably so- we are taking advantage of it and layering up and spending it outside! Scroll through the widget above to see some things I have been loving form the week! 
Also, I was browsing Sephora and I saw they already have a bunch of holiday gift sets popping up. I LOVE their Sephora Favorites sets and always buy them because I find it to be a good value and an easy way to have a few beauty products as 'add-ons' for holiday gifts but also a great and inexpensive way to sample things without having to buy full-price products. 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure