Friday, September 25, 2020

Wish List

Shop the Pieces:
Happy Friday! Today I'm sharing some things I've had my eye on! A lot of fall goodness is finally out and I'm taking full advantage of sweater weather, that's for sure!! 

Packable Coat// This coat is not only adorable but it packs up into a cute pouch, too! 

Alpaca Tee// I love this elevated basic. Alpaca is one of my favorites for fall winter as it is SO soft but in my opinion, slightly weightier than cashmere. 

Green Sweater// If you can't tell, I'm really into green this season. I don't have a ton of green things but the stitching on this sweater is just stunning and so classic. 

Leopard Bow Flats// Ok these are just downright fun and honestly, at this point in 2020, I need some fun!! 

Blue and White Jar// I just orderd this and fully plan on using it not only now, but I am specifically buying it because I want to use it as the 'base' for a mini Christmas tree around the holidays! 

Green Suede Sneakers// So into green! These are fashionable while still being comfortable. 

Gold Cuff// I have been eyeing this cuff for a while. I'm not big on costume jewelry but this just looks so chic and would make a statement. 

White Long Sleeve Tee// This looks like the perfect long sleeve tee to wear with leggings!

Fleece Joggers// I have a pair of these in navy and I LOVE them so I want another pair. They are coming out with black next week and I can't wait! 

Fleece Vest// All about a nubby fleece vest- it's a fall staple. 

Hand Soap// It's the little things this year and holiday scented hand soap is something that will bring me joy all holiday season. 

Boiled Wool Cardigan// Not only do I love the modern cut of this but I love boiled wool and cashmere. SO cozy! 

Heated Lash Curler// I am so intrigued by this! It charges with a USB and it heats up so you can curl your lashes. 

Gold Ginger Jard Stud Earrings// I mean how cute are these?! Would also make such a cute holiday gift! 

Sherpa Pullover// I ordered this because the print reminds me of something from the 90s and something Kevin McCallister might have worn in Home Alone. I'm into it. 

Houndstooth Jacket// This is so cute. It has Chanel vibes but for way way less. 

Navy Slippers// Ok are these not the most chic slippers you have EVER seen?! They are definitely pricey for slippers but WOW. Gorgeous and so special. 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure