Monday, October 5, 2020

Hair Accessories That I Use Daily

Hair Accessories That I Use Daily

I don't think I've ever done a post like this before, which I'm surprised about! I've shared all about products and hot tools that I love, but never a roundup of the hair accessories that I use daily! I also think this is a bit timely as a lot of these items are inexpensive and can be fun stocking stuffers or maybe add-on's to a 'hair themed' gift! 

Wet Brush// This is my go-to hairbrush. I use one in the shower and brush through the conditioner in my hair. Then, when I get out of the shower I use it to brush my hair- wet or dry! 

Terrycloth Headband// This isn't the exact one I have as the one I have seems to be out of stock. But this is similar (just without the bow). I use this type of headband when I'm putting on my makeup or when I'm showering and not washing my hair! It keeps my hair from getting wet and out of my face! 

Hair Elastics// These are a little better than regular hair elastics. They are very stretchy but never stretch out and they hold my hair really well. They do leave creases so I only use these when I don't mind my hair getting a crease! They are something you could wear while working out as you can do a tight pony with these! 

Braided Headband// The blue version of this is sold out and that is what I have but this has been my go-to headband as of late. It's so cute!! 

Tortoise Headband// I've had this exact headband for years. It's just a solid classic- a 'wardrobe staple' fr your hair! 

Large Teleties// I have both sizes of teleties. I use the large to work out when I don't want a crease in my hair. They truly do not leave a crease in my hair at all. They never snap, they do stretch out but if you just hit them with a hairdryer, they shrink right back up. I have a TON of hair and these hold my hair for even the most intense workouts. 

Small Tortoise Clip// So these are relatively expensive compared to the drugstore ones, but this claw clip's quality is so far superior. I have had several for 10+ years and have never had them break on me. They are strong and hold my hair so well. In my opinion, it's well worth it so 'splurge' on these clips. 

Tortoise Claw Clip// These come in a set of 3 and are pretty big. They can hold ALL of my hair and I've really never been able to find another claw clip that can truly hold all of my hair. I love all of the color options and I truly think this makes for a great stocking stuffer. 

Small Teleties// I've tried other coiled hair ties and in my opinion, these are the best. I've tried the drugstore options and they break or stretch out and don't shrink back or don't hold all of my hair. These are the best! I use these for my low bun style or low pony style or even a bun on the top of my head. They have great hold. I've even used them for working out but just prefer the large for working out! These are less noticeable in my hair than the large, so overall better for everyday styles. 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure