Saturday, October 10, 2020

Saturday Shopping

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend! Our weekend started off a bit frustrating considering we were without WiFi for 9 hours yesterday. So I am spending all morning this morning playing catch up (of course my hotspot was not working either, so I literally could not work on my computer- 2020!!!!). 

Anyway, I did manage to get this post up which I am excited about because I feel like I found a lot of really great things this week. Scroll through to see what I am loving! I'm trying a new layout today, so look below for the items instead of scrolling and let me know if this format is any better for all of you! 

10 comments:

Yuri said...

Thumbs up on the new format FOR SURE :)

Anonymous said...

Layout is great and a huge improvement when browsing on a phone

Kelly C said...

Love love love the format. So much easier to click and shop from, I don’t know if it was just me but the scrolling widget on my iPhone was challenging to click through ��

Megan said...

This is a much better format!

Anonymous said...

Agree with prior comments, much much better.

Victorious Vicki said...

Love the new format! So easy to click and not scroll! Thanks for the adjustment.

Deborah Bowers said...

MUCH BETTER FORMAT! It’s so much easier to see the items!

Melissa said...

Love the new format! Makes it super easy to see all of your fantastic recommendations at once.

Melissa said...

Love the new format! Makes it super easy to see all of your amazing finds at once!

Chelsea said...

This format is much better to see all your picks!! Especially when viewing on phone.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure