Thursday, November 12, 2020

Lately



Lip Color (in berry) 

Wow this week has gone by so quickly, I can't believe we are already to Friday! This week was not too eventful but not bad! I met a girlfriend for lunch this week at the newly opened Mediterra in Mt. Lebanon. I am so excited to see that they opened here because I have always loved the Sewickley location! Their food is just delicious. 

I also was able to get a much needed haircut. My hair was getting on Rapunzel's level and it needed to be stopped! 

We decorated our tree this past weekend which was a lot of fun. Our tree is also currently on sale for well under $200 now! If you are considering putting your tree up earlier than usual, I can now officially say I recommend it because it brings me SO much joy and the lights from it at night are so cozy. 

Wearing: This plaid coat is another lighter weight coat that I have been wearing since the temperature has been mild. It's beautiful but definitely size down one, if not 2 sizes! It is currently 30% off with code 30NOV. 

Eating: We are making my favorite Thanksgiving side dish this weekend so I can shoot it and share it with you all so stay tuned. It's a classic with a delicious little twist!! 

Drinking: I hope this recipe for 'Rudolph's Punch' is as good as it is pretty! 

Reading: Loved reading this article in memory of Alex Trebek. My fiancĂ©, ever since we met, have always watched Jeopardy together when we have the chance. And while we are cooking dinner, we always play Jeopardy on our Amazon Echo Show. It's so much fun and something we enjoy doing together so I was saddened to hear of his passing. He left us a gift of new episodes through Christmas and we will enjoy every minute of them! 

Sale: The Company Store is doing 30% off bed basics and 20% off everything else with code BLACKFRIDAY20! 

Watching:
 We started The Queen's Gambit on Netflix and I am only one episode in as of writing this but it is fabulous. The sets are beautifully done, the acting is wonderful and it hooked me in within only a few minutes. My fiancĂ© is loving it so far, too! We can't wait to have some more time this weekend to binge a few episodes! 

Listening: I'm linking my Christmas playlist on Spotify for you all as I had a few of you ask for the link! 

Loving: Our neighborhood put together an 'Angel Tree' where we are able to adopt children in need in the local Pittsburgh area and purchase gifts off of their wish lists. Our neighborhood is seriously so wonderful and the organization of this is so well done. I can't wait to do some shopping for our 'angel'! This is likely something you could put together in your neighborhood as our neighbor worked it out with a local school and then created a big shared spreadsheet where everything was listed out! 
Wanting: I absolutely love this sweater. What a total classic. 

Quoting: 'Spread love wherever you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier.' - Mother Theresa // See more of my favorites, here. 

1 comment:

Emily said...

I've been eyeing that same sweater, but eek on the price! Also just grabbed the sequin dress from Anthro and LOVE it!!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure