Friday, November 13, 2020

Pantene at Costco








You all know how much I love Costco and I am SO excited to partner with Costco and Pantene to let you all know of a promotion they are running now through November 22, 2020. You receive $2 off the Pantene Advanced Care Collection in-store nationally and at Costco.com.

The Pantene Advanced Care Collection is a shampoo and conditioner duo that contains Pantene’s Pro-
Vitamin B5 Complex. You get 5 benefits in one shampoo and conditioner: moisture, strength, smoothness, lightweight protection, color vibrancy. 

Moisturizer in my shampoo and conditioner has always been SO important for my hair. It's thick and naturally dry and on top of that, it is color-treated. At the same time, a lot of moisture can weigh down hair. I especially worry about too much moisture weighing my hair down when it is super long like it is right now! My hair is already weighed down by the sheer length so I always need to use something that is moisturizing but still lightweight so I can keep the volume at my roots! The formula is also free of parabens, mineral oil, dyes, gluten, and phthalates.

For the curls you see in the photos above I only used the Pantene Advanced Care Shampoo and Advanced Care Conditioner. My curls stayed smooth and I still had volume. I also love a shampoo and conditioner that protect from UV damage. Regardless if you color your hair or not, the UV rays can fade your color so it's always good to choose something that will protect your color. 

Whenever I can find a hair product in a large size, I always do it. It's usually much more economical that way and Costco always offer good values. I can't wait to gift my sister a membership this year for Christmas. She gave us a membership last year for Christmas and it was the best gift! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure