Monday, November 9, 2020

Plaid Topper Coat





Lip Color (in deep)
Shop the Outfit:
With the milder-than-usual temperatures, I've been reaching for this wool plaid coat. It's lightweight and so beautiful so while it's perfect for Pittsburgh right now, it will be great for those who live in milder climates all winter long! And the best part? It's REVERISBLE!! One side is this beautiful plaid and then the other side is a solid dusty french blue color. 

It has a roomy swing shape that reminds me of something Samantha Stevens from Bewitched might wear. While it looks great with jeans as I have it styled here, I also think it would look so pretty with a classic navy shift dress and heels, too. The gold buttons kick it up a notch, for sure! It also comes in an elegant cape style!

This Whtie Button Down was included in one of my gift guides and it is such a closet staple for me! It would make such a nice gift (it's on sale right now) because it's sucha a classic piece of clothing. If you are looking to spend a little less, they have a big selection, here that are all about 60% off! 

And you have all seen Flats these over and over again and it's for good reason. These flats are beyond comfortable and so easy to pair with everything! They will definitely be going on my 'splurge' gift guide! 

1 comment:

Karen said...

When I saw this earlier on Draper James I thought of Betty Draper from Mad Men!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure