Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Winter Wardrobe Staples





Similar Camel Coats:
Lip Color (babe- a good everyday mid-tone pink)

I wanted to share with you all two wardrobe staples that I've been wearing a lot, even when at home because they make me feel put together but they are comfortable and warm. Not to mention, you can easily dress the 'base' of the outfit up or down! 

Base Outfit:

So here you can see the 'base' of the outfit. It's just a black Cashmere Turtleneck Sweater and black Velvet Jeans. So in all of the photos, I'm wearing the same base and I just changed up the coat and shoes. I think they are two very different wintertime looks without having to buy a completely new wardrobe and instead just working with what you have. 

All-black outfits are my go-to in the winter months and I find that you can really change up the look quite easily. Whenever I am doing a monochromatic outfit, I am sure to switch up the textures of the fabric. For example, the pants are velvet and the top is cashmere so you are able to see that they are two distinct pieces of clothing rather than just having them run together. 




No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure