Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Linen Shirt + Gingham Skirt


Linen Shirt  + Gingham Skirt

Linen Shirt  + Gingham Skirt

Linen Shirt  + Gingham Skirt

Linen Shirt  + Gingham Skirt

Linen Shirt  + Gingham Skirt

Linen Shirt  + Gingham Skirt
Shop the Look:
I've chatted a lot about this Linen Shirt in the past. It's such a good warm weather staple, well-made, and high quality. Plus, there are so many ways you can wear it! 

Today I'm styling it with this affordable gingham maxi skirt. It's such an easy-breezy piece that you could style with a tank or sweater or even a plain t-shirt. I think it would also look adorable over a one-piece swimsuit! 

It's fully linedbut lightweight and the fabric has a nice movement to it that makes it look a little more upscale. 

These H Sandals are a go-to for me. They are almost identical to the Hermes Oran sandals. I have the Hermes Oasis sandals and I actaully prefer these look alikes as they are more comfortable and feel less 'fragile

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure