Thursday, July 29, 2021

Lately


Shop the Outfit:
Happy Thursday! We are nearing the weekend, yay! This past week was so busy, but all very fun! We had my favorite sushi takeout and we celebrated a family friend's birthday! 

Not a lot more to recap, but lots of snaps from this week so far! 

Wearing: This Sweater Tank is only $20 and not the highest of quality but I think it is so cute for the price. Adorable for pre-fall weather... aka sweltering hot but you can't wait for fall! It runs true to size. 

Eating: We got Little Tokyo takeout this weekend and it's so darn good. This is my favorite meal in all of Pittsburgh and I definitely think it is the best sushi in the city! 

Drinking: 2020 was the year I splurged on really nice red wines, and it seems like 2021 is the year I have been splurging on really nice champagnes. This one, I think, is my favorite of all time. It's actually rosé champagne but oh my goodness, it is a treat. I've also been working on our 'wine collection' and will buy a really nice bottle here and there. My parents have always had a little area in the basement as a 'wine cellar' type thing and I love that! They always have the appropriate bottle on hand for any occasion that arises! 

Reading: My grammie just read The Rose Code. It is by the same woman who wrote The Alice Network and she said it was wonderful so I think I am going to add that to my Kindle for when we are at the lake! 

Sale: This necklace is giving me total 80's vibes (kind of like a vintage Kenneth Jay Lane look), but I WANT! It's a little pricey for costume jewelry (even on sale) but I just think it's gorgeous and would look fabulous with a simple crew or boat neckline! I do think even though it skews a bit 80s/90s, it is also timeless in its own right if you style it simply. 

Watching:
 Have you guys seen Doctor Death? It's on the Peacock streaming service... it's free, you just have to make an account. We started it and are liking it so far- not the best we have ever seen but enough to keep us entertained... it's a little hard to follow so you have to pay attention! 
Ann Mashburn buckle shoes
Loving: These shoes have been on my mind for months. They have been out of stock in my size but just popped back in stock this week in my size. I ordered them and they are supposed to arrive today. I am anxiously awaiting them!!! 

Loving II:  Saw these little bud vases in Target the other day and they were so cute. A nice thing to have on hand for a Tablescape. A few on either side of a centerpiece would look beautiful! Only $5! 
Wanting: This is the red, white, and blue pre-fall dress of my dreams. 

Pittsburgh: Summer with the Symphony at Hartwood Acres sounds so lovely! There is a Sinatra one on 7/13 and 7/14. I am so sad we can't make that one- or any of them! But check them out if you have a free Friday or Saturday coming up! 

Traveling: Can't wait to head to the lake so soon! 
Quoting: See more of my favorites, here.

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure