Friday, October 1, 2021

Fall Wardrobe Staples








Shoes// Norwood Barbour Jacket (similar

This outfit is about as simple and classic as you can get. Nothing fancy, nothing special, just really great basics all working together for the fall season. These are all items I wear on repeat throughout the years. They look good together or worn differently! I'll go through each item and chat about them!

Oxford Cloth Shirt// This is one of my better purhcases of 2021. It's such a well-made, classic oxford cloth shirt. I am wearing a size small and it is very oversized. I like this look and it's so easy to wear with jeans! I think if you are looking for something more fitted to wear undersweaters, skip this one and find a style that has a more fitted feel. I've been wearing this non-stop since I got it this summer. It is a classic and I just love the texture to oxford cloth! 

Jeans// These are on sale and I truly think this is just about as classic as you can get with denim. The name of the jeans suggests that they are skinny jeans but I really think they are more of a straight fit. They're in a solid dark wash and overall just one of those pairs that you're likely to have forever because they are neither in or out of style. Even though these are casual, I think the lack of fading or distressing makes them look a little more presentable! 

Canvas Tote// I feel like canvas totes don't even need an introduction. They're workhorses. Practical, trusty, and a staple for anyone at any age. We gave our niece and nephew personalized canvas totes as a gift for being in our wedding and filled it with some goodies! It always makes for such a cute gift and you can never quite have too mayny. My husband uses them, my sister, my parents, friends, etc. It really doesn't matter what your style is, these are just kind of too practical to go without! 

Sunglasses// These are one of my most favorite pairs of sunglasses I have ever owned. They look good on both men and women and are simple and classic. It's has to be the green lenses with the tortoise rims- those are *the* ones if you ask me! 

Shoes// These were out of stock in my size for a long while and I had been pining over them!!! I finally caught them back in stock and ordered them right away. They are so beautifully made and a lesser priced alternative to Roger Vivier! I'm not typically into square toed shoes but these are an exception for me! Ann Mashburn has this bow version in the same silhouette and I'm just drooling over them. I don't need anymore black shoes but I'm holding out to see if she releases some other colors! 

Norwood Barbour Jacket (similar)// I got this jacket last year and it's quite literally my favorite Barbour I have ever owned and I have quite a few. Unfortuantely, it's out of stock this year but there are quite a few Norwood's on eBay if you want to check that out! I also linked to a similar, very classic Barbour style. I wear my Barbour jackets all fall and early winter. They're the absolute best! 

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I LOVE these looks!! I wondered if you’ve seen a slightly cheaper version of that Oxford.

Jovan said...

Can you please do a post on your wedding ring stack? Your jewelry never looks tacky even when wearing several rings at once on both hands. Such a class act!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure