Wednesday, January 19, 2022

The Best Eyelash Curler

The Best Eyelash Curler Shiseido Review

For about a year, I have been using this Revlon eyelash curler. It was only $5 and works just fine. I have long eyelashes, but they're naturally very straight so an eyelash curler is really a necessity for me! I have been hearing amazing things about this Curler for so many years. It has a cult following. It's $22. Considering the mascara I love and use is $27, I don't know why, but I have always thought a $22 eyelash curler just seemed so expensive. But I finally caved and ordered it. 

You guys. It's worth every penny and then some. It works SO MUCH better than the Revlon one. I only wish I had gotten it sooner. It really lifts the eyelashes from the root and I feel like the shape works so much better around the contour of my eye. 

The Best Eyelash Curler Shiseido Review

This is a really awkward screenshot from a video, but I feel like you can really tell in a video freeze frame vs. an actual selfie photo because I'm being expressive mid-sentence, here and not posing. See how my eyelashes are so lifted? I think it makes me look a little more youthful, too, as I feel like it opens up my eyes a bit more. 

I could not recommend a product more. I have been using this for about a month and it's one of the best beauty products I have ever used. I now fully understand the rave reviews! 

Also to note, I did see the curler available via Amazon but I was wary to order from there because I read several reviews on Amazon saying it is fake. So I made sure to order from Bloomingdale's to make sure I was getting the real thing! Just wanted to make sure I mentioned that so you all get the real deal, too!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure