Monday, May 9, 2022

Amazon Finds

Shop The Products:
This Amazon list is really a hodgepodge of things! These are all things I've ordered from Amazon recently and would recommend. You can find my Amazon favorites, here

Mini Steam Iron// I just got this to use to press my linens. I mostly use my steamer for clothing but sometimes my husband's shirts require an iron and linens as well. I got this because it is perfect for pressing napkins and pillowcases! 

Stainless Coffee Spoon// I was using a plastic one that came with my coffee maker but it had a crack in it so this is what I got to replace it! Cute and functional! 

Mini Ironing Board// I got this for my mini iron to do things like napkins, pillowcases, etc. It's so much more convenient than busting out the big ironing board! 

Rattan Diffuser// This smells incredible and is so pretty. It would also make for a great gift. 

 de Gournay Book// I finally ordered this coffee table book and it is sitting pretty in my office. Each page is just filled with beauty and the book itself is gorgeous! 

Storage Container// I got this for my coffee grounds. I was using a plastic one and it started to get stained and the stains were not coming out with regular washing so I replaced it with this pretty glass storage container! 

Cuticle Clippers// There's not much to say about these except that they work exactly how they are supposed to!

Bamboo Frame with Mat// This is my go-to frame whenever I am giving a gift but this time I actually ordered it for our bedroom as I wanted to put a new photo in a frame for our dresser! The quality is wonderful!

Rattan Candle// I love this candle so much! It's the same cedar and lavender that the diffusers come in and it just smells wonderful and really fills a room when lit! 

Hand Soap// Just got this hand soap. It's an oldie but goodie. It smells so fresh and light! 

Tennis Dress// I am pretty sure I saw this dress on TikTok and I ordered it right away. It is so cute and pretty darn nice for the price tag. It runs true to size. It comes with shorts but I don't love the shorts it comes with and instead wear shorts that I already own! 

Rowing Gloves// These are pretty random but I got a new Ergatta rower and I have been loving it. My hands get calluses from gripping the rower so I got these gloves. I also love that it helps with my grip, too! 

 Leaf Coasters// I love these coasters, I have them in several of the other designs. They also make a cute gift! 

Citrus Net// My husband randomly ordered these and they are so clever. You can squeeze citrus without getting seeds into your food/drink! 

Plant Mister// I'm struggling with my rosemary topiary and I read on some plant websites that misting can help so I got this mister and it really does create the perfect mist! 

Sunscreen Stick// Love this sunscreen so much. I keep it at all exits in my home so I can just glide some on quickly before I run out of the house to do things like taking Henry for a walk! 

Sports Bra// This sports bra is really great. Truly almost identical to Lululemon and has enough support for Orange Theory classes! I love it and the price tag is so much better than Lululemon! 

Belt// This is not the highest quality belt,  however, it's so cute and I love that it stretches to get the perfect fit. 

Almond Oil// This was a re-purchase. It's what I use to shave with. It smells wonderful and I prefer it to shaving cream or soap! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure